I love Imaginative Play, it’s wonderful watching children make sense of our world through pretending. It also develops a number of skills including social skills, language and creativity.
We’ve been focusing this week on Construction Imaginative Play. Here’s our collection of activities, toys and resources for children that love imaginative Play and love diggers!
- Porridge Oats Construction Site Activity – Find out about how to do our fun, Sensory activity here..
- Roll it Riley by WOW Toys – a fun toy to help with constructive imaginative play, read our review here..
- Construction Saver Pack (Winslow Resources) Read our review of this resource that shows that imaginative Play doesn’t have to stop for dinner time!
- Make and Colour Cars and Trucks (B Small Publishing)- A brilliant activity book where children can create their own vehicles for imaginative Play, read our review here…
- Giant Road Jigsaw (Orchard Toys) – Read what we thought of this fantastic Jigsaw puzzle that allows children to create their own road to play with!
- Best Construction Themed Books for Kids– Our selection of 14 wonderful books for young children, perfect for digger fans!
- Legoland Discovery Park Manchester– find out about our visit and our favourite bits here..