This is a very easy activity that requires little preparation and can be completed by all abilities and ages. It also produces a visually stunning Sensory art piece for children to look at.
- Greaseproof/tracing paper/similiar.
- PVA Glue
- Tissue paper
- Paint brush
A lot of these materials we found in our Big Bag Of Craft from .
How do you make them?
- Mix glue and water together to make a paste.
- Paint the grease proof paper with the paste.
- Tear up pieces of tissue paper.
- Stick them onto the grease proof paper.
- Leave to dry overnight
- Cut out into desired shape and hang on a window using ribbon/string.