Easy and hands on for children to make and extremely calming and therapeutic to play with! It’s consistency is a bit like kinetic sand, you can squeeze it to make it like play dough but still sprinkle it like sand.
What do you need?
- 8 cups of Flour (corn flour is best)
- 1 cup of Oil (we used veg oil but I’ve heard of people using baby oil)
(Ooh and a change of clothes and a vacuum…it’s very messy!!)
What do you do?
- Mix the flour and oil together
- Empty into a tuff tray/container
- Let them play!
Extend their learning..
- Why not use it as a way of learning to form letters of the alphabet (see my other sensory alphabet suggestions here)