It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow! If you’re looking for an easy craft that also helps children develop their fine motor skills (find out about fine motor skills here) then this Valentine’s Day Fine Motor Threading Craft may be for you!
What do you need?
- Scissors (and hole punch if available)
(As with all crafts, please use your own risk assessment to keep little ones safe. Scissors and string/wool can both pose dangers).
- Cut out a heart shape in the cardboard (more able children could do this themselves)
- Adult to make holes around the edge of the cardboard heart ideally using a hole punch
- Children to thread/sew the wool using their fingers through the holes. Going all the way round.
- If they go around twice they will get a continuous line.
- Make a hook using a small piece of wool attached to the top.
Categories: fine motor skills, Kids Craft, Parenting, Valentines Day
Thank you 😊