Wanting to get your child practising forming the letters of the alphabet in a fun, sensory way? We love practising forming the letters using sand…
…but when the weathers cold- using flour in a tray can be a great indoor alternative.
What do you need?
- A Tray/plate/shallow box
What do you do?
- Really easy, line the tray with paper.
- Then either write the letters of the alphabet on paper yourself or download and print our free letters of the alphabet printable.
- Pop one of the pieces of paper with a letter on , onto the tray and cover with flour
- Encourage your child to draw the outline of the letter in the flour
- Swap to another letter when they’ve mastered it!