We are giving away a BRILLIANT prize this week on Facebook! If you’re fans of Mr Tumble (which we know alot of you are!) then this one is for you!! Head over to our Facebook to enter here.
(Terms and condtions apply, read them here)
The Prize: Mr Tumble Play Pack
Details of the Prize: The Mr Tumble Play Pack contains:
- 6 themed magazines
- A giant A1 poster
- A small ‘Hello Hello Talking Mr Tumble’ plush toy from Golden Bear.
It’s currently selling exclusively on the 5 Minute Fun Shop for £19.99 (plus postage).
We’ve just tried a Play Pack out and here’s what we liked about it:
- Talking & Singing, Soft toy, Mr Tumble!!– He’s gorgeous, great quality, when you squeeze his tummy he sings or talks (and he has lots of great singing and talking variations!) The kids loved him and enjoyed singing along with him.
- Six Magazines– Now this is genius, not only could 6 magazines mean kids have PLENTY of activities to do and they can easily share with siblings, but it’s also the same number of weeks during (most) children’s summer holidays! So if you win or buy a pack you could give your child one each week.
- Educational -We love the Mr Tumble Magazines (read our previous reviews here) and in particular we are big fans of how much children can learn from them. And the collection of Magazines in the Mr Tumble Play Pack doesn’t disappoint. Often kids are having so much fun completing the activities that they are unaware of the skills and understanding being taught to them! Their magazines always have lovely stories and great sticker pages/collages/crafts to develop creativity. Skills such as fine motor skills, numeracy and literacy are regularly reinforced throughout the magazines. For example scissor activities and pencil mazes for fine motor, counting and number recognition for numeracy and plenty of letter formation & reading for literacy.
- Alphabet Poster- The alphabet poster included in the pack is wonderful and includes the Makaton signs. A great addition to any child’s bedroom wall to help support their learning of the alphabet.
Enter our Facebook competition to win one here (full terms and conditions apply, read them here)
Or buy your own pack here.
*Please note for the purposes of this review we were sent a sample set. All thoughts and opinions are our own.
Categories: Children's magazine, Competition, Parenting
My daughter love Mr tumble she 4 with down syndrome
LikeLiked by 1 person
Mr Tumble is brilliant isn’t he, we are so thrilled to be able to give away a play pack on our Facebook. Would love you to enter if you haven’t done already, Mr Tumble is so special to so many children 😊
What a brilliant prize. We also love Mr Tumble.
LikeLiked by 1 person