The kids were busy, happy and learning this week with their Weekend Box– an activity kit that fits through your letter box and is full of different activities for children aged 3 plus to do at home.
What did we like about it?
- Range of Different Types of Activities– Some children don’t enjoy crafts but love baking and others prefer outdoor activities to being inside. What’s brilliant about the Weekend Box is it has 4 different types of activities in separate, colourful paper bags ..meaning whatever your child enjoys doing, there’s an activity for them.
- Hassle Free- I was relieved to see that all equipment needed is provided with the box..so there’s no searching the house for wax crayons or glue needed!! You literally just open the box and get stuck in.
- Educational – We were very impressed with the educational value of this box. The children learnt all sorts from the basics of plant growing to parrots! They also learnt about light and colours making beautiful sun catchers using wax crayon shavings.
- Skill Based- The weekend box provides plenty of opportunities for children to practise important skills. Our box helped the children to develop their scissor skills (with supervision and help), colouring, fine motor skills and creativity.
- Family Time– Some of the activities, depending on the child’s ability and age, require adult help. We used this as an opportunity to spend quality time together as a family. For example, we enjoyed working together cutting up a bottle to plant seeds in!
If you’d like to find out more, have a look at their website here.
Categories: Parenting, subscription box
As a single parent Dad I think these weekend boxes have been designed especially for me.
LikeLiked by 1 person
They are really good, glad you liked the review. Have a look at their website