Looking for an easy, unique craft activity with the kids?
We’re learning all about Castles, Dragons and Fairies at the moment so decided to make our own Cardboard Shields.
What do you need?
- Sequins/wood pieces/gemstones etc to decorate
How do you make a cardboard shield?
- Cut out the shape of a shield in cardboard using scissors (depending on the age and ability of the child, this may need to be done by the adult)
- Paint the shield
- Use glue and sequins, gemstones, wood pieces etc to stick on.
- Once dry, adult to make two holes in the back.
- Thread string through and tie a knot at both ends. This will make the handle.
- Your shield is complete!
Categories: Castles, Dragons & Fairies, Kids Craft, Parenting, Tuff tray
Looks very effective yet simple. Thanks.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, yes- really easy but great results!