Can you believe it? A whole YEAR has passed since my book ‘100 Ways Your Child Can Learn Through Play’ was published!!
To celebrate my ‘books birthday’ (totally a thing!) I’m doing an absolutely, ridiculously HUGE giveaway over on Twitter this week.
I’ve been overwhelmed with the kindness of lots of authors, childrens toy brands, publishers and learning resource brands who’ve kindly donated prizes to this big giveaway. And I’d love you to enter. Please head over to my Twitter page here (the tweet is here) below (hopefully the tweet should be shown below) and you’ll find the tweet there with the details. Full terms and conditions apply, read them here before entering.
The prize bundle includes the following amazing prizes for one lucky winner!
– A signed copy of my book ‘100 Ways Your Child Can Learn Through Play‘
– The brilliant ‘Goose on the Loose’ thanks to the very lovely Orchard Toys
– An amazing sensory bundle including a Dark Den cover for a tuff tray, Light up Glitter Ball and a sensory Squigy Fish courtesy of our friends at Early Years Resources.
– A delicious mix taster pack of Nono Cocoa Chocolate Buttons
– A huge bundle of dyslexia friendly books from the wonderful Ransom Books
– Two sensational Scribble Boards from our friends at Pentagon Play U.K.
– Two childrens books that promote inclusion and awareness of SEND by JaJaJaBooks: ‘Ranvir Can’t Hear’ and ‘Sam and the Spider’
– The amazing ‘Colour Blindness and Me’ by Malachi Sawyer.
– Two awesome books about autism by Nikki Saunders
– Two fantastic books on dyslexia by Margaret Rooke
– The wonderful ‘Suzie Goes on an Aeroplane’ by Charlotte Olson
– The ‘Hape Nature Detective Set’ by Hape Toys
– A copy of the brilliant childrens magazine ‘Brittanica Magazine’
– ‘What Happened to Grandad’s Teeth’ childrens book by Mark Harrington.