Before I start- bit of a disclaimer, our crafts are very much Child Led! If you’re after an ideal Instagram/ perfect Pinterest craft…this (with its wonderful, wonky bunny eyes and messy glitter glue) may not be for you. BUT…if you’re after a realistic craft that your children can probably do themselves and will really enjoy getting stuck into and messy, then you will love this!!
We wanted to feature a practical craft for Easter and with plans for an Easter Egg hunt in the garden, we made Bunny Themed Easter Baskets for the eggs!
What do you need?
- Coloured Card (patterned card and foam sheets if available)
- Ribbon for the handle
- Bostik Foam Pads
- Pom poms and or buttons for decoration
- Decorative shredded paper
- Bostik Micro Dots
- Bostik Glitter Glue
How do you make it?
1. Print or copy the Net onto a sheet of A4 card (download our net outline of the Bunny Easter Basket for free here)
2. Cut and fold the net and use the Bostik Micro Dots to stick the tabs in place.
4. Cut out a 2 pieces of card/foam into an oval shapes. One for the rabbits face and one for its…bottom. Cut out two ear shaped pieces out of card or foam.
5. Use the Bostik foam pads to stick the face and ears onto the front of the basket and bottom onto the back.
*Please note we were sent craft materials, however all ideas and words are our own. As with all all activities, please ensure you correctly risk assess the craft yourself, we accept no responsibility.